Benefits of Attending
Military EHRS — Where Do We Stand? Where Are We Going? – How Will We Get There?
The DoD has been leading the way in developing and Implementing Military Integrated Electronic Health Records (iEHRs) for the Military Health System. Servicing almost 10,000,000 million patients, 137,000 thousand Medical Health System (MHS) staff, 412 medical clinics, 413 dental clinics and more than 65 military hospitals. Military EHRs data sharing continues to grow with 1.1 million service members added since 2009. Today, Health Care professionals in all fixed military medical facilities and in many deployed environments have more access to EHRs than ever. As Implementation roll outs emerge, what successes and lessons learned will affect how your organization implements EHRs? How will emerging open source EHRs tools & transparent rules help to accelerate the ease & interoperability necessary for your compliance?
This outstanding conference brings together the experts from government and industry who are defining and developing the solutions to these and other issues and who are modernizing the military Healthcare IT infrastructure and developing the next-generation Military EHRS.
- What are the newest opportunities available?
- What is the future of AHLTA?
- How is the deployment of the Virtual Lifetime Electronic Record (VLER) progressing? How can you get your organization Involved?
- How will the introduction of Service-Oriented Architecture tools and technologies facilitate interoperability among DoD and VA EHR Systems?
- How do you measure EHRS effectiveness? Ensure security and privacy? How are Web-based hosting and Cloud Computing changing the approach to EHRS?
- What new capabilities are being developed in EHRS Big Data, data mining and global, mobile EHRS?
- How do we tie military and private systems into the National Healthcare Information Network?
These and many other critical questions will be addressed during this outstanding two-day event.